With big dinners looming around every corner don’t forget these holiday eating tips.
· Don’t starve yourself throughout the day, still eat 4-5 times a day 2-3 hours apart
· The majority of your plate should be covered with vegetables
· Go for yams instead of mashed potatoes
· Be careful with gravy
· Slow down while you eat and converse with your family and friends
· After you finish your first serving wait 10-15 minutes to see if you really need a second serving
· Eat desserts in moderation
· Plan a 30minute post dinner walk
Enjoy spending time with your family and friends!
Josh Neumann, BHK, PTS, TSCC-1
Monday and Thursday #FitTips at www.twitter.com/stayfitanywhere